In this ever-expanding world of digitalization, will physical cards add any value to a business? Are business cards powerful enough to attract more customers? These are the most common questions that you might come across while planning to get your plastic business cards printed.
Well, with more and more businesses embracing technology to enhance their productivity and upgrade their processes into automated ones, the commercial world is also coming up with new marketing advancements. One such noteworthy improvement is the usage of plastic business cards.
These cards are small in size, durable, visually appealing, and affordable. And that’s why most businesses prefer printing business cards with a small magnetic strip built into a piece of plastic. However, these are not the only benefits of printing business cards on plastic materials. Thus, continue reading to know if it’s really worthy to print a plastic business card in 2022.
Benefits of Printing a Plastic Business Card
The primary aim of plastic printing business cards is to expand your company’s networking and provide the recipient with the means to spread your brand’s message. These cards showcase important details such as the company’s name, contact information, services, and existing promotions (if any).
Now that you have a brief idea of business cards, let’s have a look at the advantages of using a business card printed onto a plastic material.
- Durability: Unlike paper business cards that can easily get damaged, plastic cards are sturdy and durable. They are highly resilient to extreme weather conditions and have a longer shelf life than paper cards. It means that your contact details will last on the card for a longer period, allowing you to retain your customers for an extended time.
- Visually Appealing: Plastic cards are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. So, if you want to show off your brand’s personality or ideology to grab the attention of the targeted audience, plastic business cards should be your ideal choice. Plastic cards come in a myriad of attractive designs and colors that can make your brand look unique.
- Versatility: Most business owners believe that business cards are just meant to provide the company’s name and contact information to the recipient. But, the reality is that business cards can speak a lot about a brand’s personality, products, and service. Often most businesses fail to realize the large opportunities that a small business card can offer. Plastic cards are extremely versatile in use, providing endless opportunities to expand your business networking.
- Eco-Friendly: Most plastic cards are made up of recyclable materials. That’s why there are no chances of environmental degradation due to plastic business cards. Unlike traditional paper cards that fill up the debris in the landfills, several PVC cards are degradable if they come in contact with soil. Today, a large number of businesses are using business cards made up of recyclable plastic materials to reduce environmental pollution. If you are also looking for eco-friendly ways of promoting your business, start using plastic printing business cards.
- Modern: Although now you know the positives of using a plastic business card, you might be wondering what information to add to such a pocket-sized card as you just have the front and back side of the card to showcase information. Well, you’ll be amazed to know that a new technology named Near Field Communication Technology (NFC) is developed to solve the issue. NFC is a wireless technology (chip) that can be placed within a plastic card, allowing mobile devices to interact with business cards just by tapping against it.
Types of Your Business Cards
Business cards play a crucial role in the professional world as they can increase your brand recognition and bring new opportunities for your business. However, did you know that plastic business cards are classified into different types based on specifications? The three main types of business cards are standard cards, premium cards, and exclusive cards. Each type of business card has its unique features and benefits.
- Standard Business Cards: These cards are ideal for owners who have just launched their brand or career and trying to grow their start-up. Standard business cards are the most economical option available in the market.
- Premium Business Cards: If you want to have a more fancy-looking business card, opt for premium card printing. These cards come with attractive designs and rich colors, allowing you to grab the attention of the recipient.
- Exclusive Business Cards: if you want your business card to look unique and classy, opt for exclusive business cards. It will make your card look sturdier and help your business stand out in the crowd.
With plastic business cards, you can increase your brand awareness and generate more sales conversions. These cards will always help you create a lasting first impression on your targeted audience. So, if you want to let the world know about your products and services, business cards can help you greatly.